PC Boules 1.2
Download size: 2.3Mb
The PC game, inspired to games like Boules, Petanque or Bocce, is played between two opponents (human or CPU). The aim is to place your four bowls as near as you can to a little bowl called jack. Each bowl nearer to the jack than the opposite nearest ball counts one point. You can make points by rolling your bowl close to the jack or by knocking the opposite bowls far from the jack or the jack far from the opposite bowls.
GeForce is a registered trademark of NVidia Corporation. Radeon is a registered trademark of ATI Technologies, Inc. DirectX and Direct3D are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
Click the image to view the PC Boules game footage movie, or right-click and "save target as" to download the movie file in Windows Media Player (WMV) format (0.3 Mb).
- PC, Windows 98/ME/2000/XP and Microsoft DirectX runtime, version 8.1 or greater (available free of charge at Microsoft website).
- Audio and video performance of the game can be extensively adjusted. On a midrange PC (for example, Pentium 450Mhz, GeForce3 or ATI Radeon 8500), the game runs at maximum rendering quality and smooth frame rates. On older systems, it will run at smooth frame rates with lower rendering quality settings.
- On very old systems (for example 166Mhz cpu, early 3d video card) it will work only if the video card manufacturer provides an updated driver which supports Direct3D advanced features.
- Accurate dynamics simulation
- Easy and intuitive throwing system
- 16 customizable different views
- 4 ball color
- Up to 4 human and 16 cpu-controlled players
- Extensive tournament statistics